OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE DOGECOIN LISTING PROMOTION
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER. NO ENTRY FEE.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Open only to legal residents of the United States, specifically excluding the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Connecticut, Georgia, Louisiana, New York, North Carolina, Hawaii, Vermont, Washington and all US Territories (Each such excluded state or territory, a “Restricted US State”).
The Dogecoin Listing Promotion includes the Dogecoin Listing Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) and the Dogecoin Listing Contest (the “Contest”), which begin at 5:00 PM (PST) on April 11, 2019, and end at 11:59 PM (PST) on April 25, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
For the Giveaway, you:
- Must become an active HBUS account holder by successfully completing all required verification steps during the Promotion Period, and you must not have been previously disqualified from any Huobi promotion or campaign. Eligibility to be an HBUS customer is defined in HBUS' Terms of Service.
- May not be an existing HBUS customer or a former HBUS customer whose account has been closed within 180 days of the start of this promotion or whose account was closed for violation of our Terms of Service or Trade Rules.
- Must be an individual who resides in the US, specifically excluding any one of the Restricted US States.
- May not be an employee of HBUS Holdco Inc. ("Sponsor"), its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, investors and members of their immediate family (spouses, parents, siblings or children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household of such employees, whether related or not.
Step 1: Be a Huobi Level 1 Verified User
You must have successfully completed Level 1 Verification during the Promotion Period. If you don’t already have an HBUS account on the Huobi Marketplace, you can register for an account and complete Level 1 Verification at www.huobi.com.
Step 2: Confirm Your Huobi User ID
You may need to provide your Huobi User ID as requested, so that your account may be properly credited with one (1) DOGE. Your UID may be found under Account & Security > User Information.
Step 3: Each Person Satisfying the Giveaway Terms Will Receive One (1) DOGE
Each eligible entry will receive 1 DOGE per user. Each user may only receive one reward. For every 1 DOGE rewarded during Promotion Period, HBUS will donate 1,000 DOGE to Grateful Dogs Rescue, up to $5,000 USD equivalent of DOGE. A snapshot of the DOGE to USD exchange rate will be taken at 10:00 AM (PST) on April 25, 2019.
- To Enter: You may enter the Contest during the Promotion Period by submitting a photograph of a dog as follows:
- [ Twitter Entry ] Sign into your Twitter account. Setting up a Twitter account is free. If you do not have a Twitter account, go to www.twitter.com and follow the links and instructions to create an account subject to terms determined by Twitter. Post your entry to Twitter using the hashtag #DogeContest and tag @HuobiUS and @Dogecoin.
- [ Facebook Entry ] Sign into your Facebook account. Setting up a Facebook account is free. If you do not have a Facebook account, go to facebook.com and follow the links and instructions to create an account subject to terms determined by Facebook. Post your entry to the official Huobi US Facebook page @HuobiUS (https://www.facebook.com/HuobiUS/) using the hashtag #DogeContest and tag @HuobiUS and @OfficialDogecoin
- [ Other ] No mechanically reproduced mail-in entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
NOTE: Only one entry per person is permitted. Entrants submitting multiple entries or violating any of these Official Rules may be disqualified.
- Judgement of Submissions and Selection of the Contest Winners:
The Sponsor will be responsible for judging entries. The Sponsor’s decision will be final and announced via the official Huobi channels (Twitter @HuobiUS; Facebook @Huobi_US) within five (5) business days following the end of the Promotion Period.
The dog photograph must not violate the intellectual property or proprietary rights of other parties. Entries may not be offensive or defamatory on contain vulgar or profane language.
Photographs constitute each Entrant’s certification that the entry is their own original work and does not infringe the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any third-party copyrights or trademarks. Entrant hereby agrees not to instigate, support, maintain or authorize any action, claim or lawsuit against the Sponsor, or any other person, on the grounds that any use of the entry as provided herein, infringes any of entrant’s rights as creator of the entry, including, without limitation, trademark rights, copyrights and moral rights or “droit moral.” Entrant hereby assigns and transfers to Sponsor all right, title, and interest to the entry. Sponsor shall have all rights to copy, edit, publicly display, publicly perform, broadcast, publish and use, in whole or in part, any entry, and any other intellectual property protected or protectable materials submitted by entrant, in any manner without further compensation during and after the Contest, except where prohibited by law. Nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between Entrant and Sponsor.
Five (5) winners with photographs featured by the official Huobi Twitter and Facebook accounts will each receive a Dogecoin collar. Winners will be notified by Facebook and Twitter.
No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of HBUS for a prize of equal or greater value. HBUS will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes.
- Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified by Facebook or Twitter within five (5) business days after the end of the Promotion Period, and and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. It is each Entrant’s responsibility to timely set his/her Instagram account to accept contacts by Sponsor and to timely check his/her account for such messages. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry.
- General Rules: By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties.
You further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including any advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Contest, harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Contest or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including without limitation any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted, and any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decisions of HBUS are final.
In no event will Sponsor be liable to you for any special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages (including loss of use, data, business or profits) arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Contest, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not Sponsor HAs been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Additional Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Contest is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Contest, you acknowledge that you have read these official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contest. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Contest or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal or state courts located in San Francisco, California.
- Relationship to Terms of Service: These Official Rules are in addition to any agreements between you and HBUS, including the Terms of Service(collectively, the “TOS”).
WITHOUT LIMITATION, AND FOR EXAMPLE ONLY, THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE: ELIGIBILITY AND AVAILABILITY; SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION; CUSTOMER FEEDBACK AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION (INCLUDING ARBITRATION; WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION); AND GENERAL PROVISIONS (INCLUDING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND NO WARRANTIES).
In the event of any disagreement between these Official Rules and the TOS, these Official Rules will control and take precedent over the TOS.
Capitalized terms used but not defined in these Official Rules will have the meanings set forth in the Terms of Service.
- Types of Programs. Promotions offered by HBUS in its discretion and are designed to provide certain eligible persons the ability to receive incentives from HBUS. Programs may include, but are not limited to, incentives to: sign up; complete verification; refer eligible new users; increase social media participation; and conduct transactions. The details of each such promotion is set forth in the Individual Rules.
- Changes to Programs. HBUS reserves the right to change these Official Rules and/or Individual Rules at any time, in its discretion, without prior notice. HBUS does not guarantee that it will continue any marketing program throughout the promotion period. IN THE EVENT OF ANY CANCELLATION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF ANY MARKETING PROGRAM (INCLUDING THE GIVEAWAY AND/OR THE CONTEST), HBUS MAY ELECT NOT TO DISTRIBUTE REWARDS OR INCENTIVES TO ANY OR ALL OF THE PARTICIPANTS.
- Eligibility of Participants. To be eligible to participate in any marketing program, you must: (i) meet all criteria set forth in the applicable Individual Rules; (ii) maintain an HBUS Account in good standing and be in compliance with all TOS; (iii) have not been previously disqualified from any HBUS promotion or campaign; and (iv) not be an employee of HBUS, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, investors, and members of their immediate family (spouses, parents, siblings or children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household of such employees, whether related or not.
- Maximum Rewards. HBUS reserves the right to set a maximum amount of rewards for any Eligible Participant, and it is your responsibility to review the Program Rules for the current maximum limits.
- NO GUARANTEE OF VALUE. HBUS DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR PROMISE THAT ANY ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT WILL RECEIVE A REWARD OR INCENTIVE. EVEN IF A REWARD OR INCENTIVE IS AWARDED BY HBUS, SUCH REWARD OR INCENTIVE MAY HAVE NO VALUE AT ALL. ALL REWARD PAYOUT DATES ARE ESTIMATED NOT GUARANTEED.
- Taxes. You agree to timely pay for any taxes that arise from your receipt of any rewards or incentives.
- No Misrepresentations. You agree that you will not attempt to mislead anyone in connection with any HBUS marketing program, either by affirmative representation, implication, or omission.
- Other restrictions. You also agree that you will not:
- Attempt to manipulate any marketing program by deceptive, suspicious, fraudulent, or other unfair practices;
- Annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrant or HBUS representative; or
- Violate ourToS or Trade Rules.
- Create printed materials other than those authorized by HBUS;
- Post printed materials on public or private property without the express written consent; or
- Engage in fraudulent activity. You agree that you will not defraud or abuse (or attempt to defraud or abuse) HBUS, the terms of the Marketing Program, or any other users.