USDT TESTING PROGRAM TERMS
HOW THE TESTING PROGRAM WORKS.
Step 1: Gleam
If you are selected, within 2 days of receiving notification of your selection, you are required to complete these actions via Gleam:
- Download the Huobi app either via the Google or Apple app store,
- Sign up for an HBUS account and pass Level 1 Verification using the app;
- Input your UID.
HBUS is partnering with Gleam to manage and verify participation in this promotion. To receive any bonus rewards under this promotion you will need to have a Gleam account. If you don’t have a Gleam account, you can register with or learn more about Gleam at https://gleam.io/.
HBUS will then deposit 50 USDT into your account. You will be notified when this deposit has been made via email or DM.
Step 2: Trade
Upon receipt of notification that 50 USDT has been deposited in your account, you are required to make at least one (1) trade everyday with the given funds for the next four (4) consecutive days. Rewards may not be withdrawn or transferred until all testing requirements are complete.
Step 3: Survey & Optional Phone Call
At the end of your trade test period, we will send you a follow up survey.
- You must respond to the follow up survey within 3 business days; and you may choose to schedule an optional follow up call within 3 business days of receiving your survey feedback.
- Your feedback will be rewarded based on the quality of the response. HBUS will judge the quality of replies on substance and relevancy to the questions asked. Users providing quality feedback will receive an additional 50 USDT reward deposited to their HBUS account.
Note: The HBUS account used for testing is yours to keep. You will earn 50 USDT for participation in the testing program, and another 50 USDT for your quality feedback.
PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS. To be part of this testing program:
- You must be a new user who does not have an existing account with Eligibility to be a HBUS customer is defined in HBUS’s Terms of Service.
- You must not have been previously disqualified from any HBUS promotion or campaign or someone whose HBUS account has been closed for violation of our Terms of Services or Trade Rules.
- You must be individuals who reside in the US and provide their valid, verifiable US address.
- You must successfully complete the testing requirement(s) within the testing period. This may include an eligibility screening; reasonable time and effort using the app and evaluating the features/functionality, as requested; providing detailed feedback; and follow-up conversations to help improve the app.
- You may not be an employee of HBUS Inc. ("Sponsor"), its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, investors, and members of their immediate family (spouses, parents, siblings or children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household of such employees, whether related or not, are not eligible to for this promotion.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- You agree that any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide are entirely voluntary, and HBUS and its affiliates will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as they see fit and without any obligation to you. You acknowledge that your access to the app, the app content, and your eligibility to participate in testing services is strictly conditioned upon your acceptance of the HBUS Terms of Service.
- HBUS may, in its sole discretion, at any time, terminate or discontinue the app, discontinue your participation in the App or the testing program, or remove your feedback. In the event of cancellation, modification or suspension of the app, your participation in the app or testing, or the testing program, HBUS may elect NOT to distribute any testing rewards. You acknowledge and agree that all such decisions by HBUS are final and HBUS will have no liability with respect to such decisions.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this testing program, tester agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this testing program, or rewards awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the tester; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will the tester be permitted to obtain awards for, and tester hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise, including attorneys' fees, other than tester's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this campaign), and tester further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these testing program terms, or the rights and obligations of tester and HBUS in connection with the testing program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA.