WHO’S ELIGIBILE TO PARTICIPATE – In order to be part of this promotion participants:
- Must be active HBUS account holders, who have successfully completed Level 1 Verification and who have not been previously disqualified from any HBUS promotion or campaign. Eligibility to be a HBUS customer is defined in HBUS’s Terms of Service
- May not be existing HBUS customers or former HBUS customers whose account has been closed within 180 days of the start of this promotion or whose account was closed for violation of our Terms of Services or Trade Rules.
- Must be individuals who reside in the US and provide their valid, verifiable US address.
- Must successfully complete Step 1 and the requirement(s) listed for each promotion within the promotion period
- May not be employees of HBUS Inc. ("Sponsor"), its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, investors, and members of their immediate family (spouses, parents, siblings or children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household of such employees, whether related or not, are not eligible to for this promotion.
HOW IT WORKS:
Step 1. Sign up and successfully complete Level 1 verification.
If you don’t already have an account, you can register for a HBUS account on the Huobi Marketplace at www.huobi.com. Once you have an account you can complete the information for Level 1 Verification via the Account Verification page.
Supplies are limited for all of these promotions. Rewards will be first come first served while supplies last.
Promotion 1. Complete a TUSD survey
Starting at 12:00 AM (PT) on September 10th, 2018 and ending 11:59 PM (PT) on September 22, 2018 (“Promotion Period”), you can enter the TUSD survey via the Huobi Marketplace homepage, fill out your UID and complete the TUSD survey within the promotion period. Only one submission is allowed per person.
Once you complete all the requirements listed in step one and two, you will receive 5 TUSD credited to your HBUS account within five (5) business days of the end of the promotion.
Promotion 2. Deposit TUSD into your HBUS account and hold it during the promotion period
Starting at 12:00 AM (PT) on September 10th, 2018 and ending 11:59 PM (PT) on September 22, 2018 (“Promotion Period”), you can deposit a minimum balance of 1,000 TUSD and hold it during the promotion period. Account balances are calculated daily at 23:59 PM (PT).
Once you complete Step 1 and the requirement for Promotion 1, you will receive a credit of 0.1% of your balance for each day you have a minimum balance of 1,000 TUSD. Each user can receive up to a total of 10 TUSD. Rewards are calculated daily at 23:59 PM (PT), and rebate rewards will be deposited within 5 business days following the end of the promotion.
Promotion 3. Participate in an open discussion around TUSD
During the promotion period starting at 10:00 AM (PT) on September 12th, 2018 to 11:59 PM (PT) September 13th, 2018, login to your social media accounts (Facebook / Reddit) and find out our open discussion around TUSD. Participate and provide quality responses over 100 words. HBUS will judge the quality of replies on substance, creativity and relevancy to the question. Qualified users will receive a request for your HBUS UID.
Once you complete Step 1 and the requirement for Promotion 2, you will receive 5 TUSD deposited into your HBUS account. We will only reward once per user. Rewards are calculated daily and deposited within 5 business days following the end of the promotion.
Promotion 4. Trade USDT to TUSD and BTC to TUSD on September 12th and September 13th
During the promotion period starting at 12:00 AM (PT) on September 12th and ending at 11:59 PM (PT) on September 13th, sign in to your HBUS account and trade USDT to TUSD and BTC to TUSD with 0% trading fees.
Once you complete Step 1 and the requirement for Promotion 3, qualifying users with an accumulated minimum trade volume of 100 TUSD from September 12th and September 13th will receive the stipulated reward in TUSD in accordance with the following table. Rewards are calculated daily and deposited within 5 business days following the end of the promotion.
Accumulated TUSD trading volume
100 TUSD – 999 TUSD
1,000 – 9,999 TUSD
Promotion 5. Trade USDT to TUSD and BTC to TUSD from September 14th to September 22nd
During the promotion period starting at 10:00 AM (PT) on September 14th, 2018 to 11:59 PM (PT) September 22nd, 2018, sign in to your HBUS account and trade USDT to TUSD and BTC to TUSD with 0% trading fees.
OTHER IMPORTANT PROMOTION DETAILS:
- The HBUS account set up process may require valid US Street address, SSN, valid government-issued ID and such other information required by HBUS in its sole discretion.
- Promotion payout is not guaranteed. We check for duplicate or fake accounts as well as duplicate or shared financials, and we don't pay out promotional tokens to those accounts. HBUS may disqualify anyone from participating in the promotion or from earning token credits (and void all associated entries) if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such person:
- Attempts to manipulate the campaign by deceptive, suspicious, fraudulent, or other unfair practices;
- Annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrant or HBUS representative; or
- Violates of our Terms of Services or Trade Rules.
- HBUS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend any portion of the promotion for any reason. In the event of cancellation, modification or suspension of this promotion HBUS may elect NOT to distribute any referral bonuses to any Participant.
- Undefined capitalized terms have the respective meanings assigned to them in the HBUS Trading Rules.
- HBUS rewards, credits, fee waivers, offers and promotions may be subject to U.S. withholding taxes and reporting at retail value. Taxes related to these credits, offers and promotions are the responsibility of each recipient. For taxable accounts, the value of all HBUS offers and promotions received by account holders may be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-MISC where required by applicable rules and regulations.
- In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
- This campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited by law.
- By participating, you agree:
- that receiving payouts is not guaranteed;
- that HBUS has not solicited your participation for this promotion and your participation in this promotion is at your own volition;
- to abide by these official rules and decisions of HBUS, which will be final in all respects relating to this promotion;
- to release, discharge and hold harmless HBUS, and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the foregoing (collectively, "Released Parties") from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this referral campaign promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for any errors or difficulties of any kind relating to or in connection with the campaign or administration of the campaign whether typographical, human mechanical, technical, electronic, computer, network, or otherwise. This includes but is not limited to late, lost, misdirected invitations; interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions; or any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the campaign; and
- ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, HBUS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this campaign, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this campaign, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this campaign), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the campaign, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA.